Steering Box Stabilizer Brace For Borgeson 800112 Steering Box
1994-2002 Dodge Ram 4×2 1500, 2500 & 3500
Our steering box stabilizer brace eliminates steering wander and wobble caused by excessive shaft play in the steering box of your Dodge Ram 4×2 truck.
It eliminates frame flex at the steering box mounting point, resulting in a more positive steering feel. It’s an easy 100% bolt in installation.
It’s powder coated in your choice of bright red or gloss black for a brilliant and durable finish. It features a greasable, high quality bearing for reliable operation and comes complete with all necessary high strength mounting hardware and instructions.
- 2.00″ x 2.00″ x .120″ wall square tubing
- CNC laser cut and formed 1/4″ steel mounting brackets for extreme strength and great fitment
- Precision MIG welded
- High quality greasable block bearing
- CNC machined 4140 chrome moly sector shaft bolt with a silver zinc finish
- All necessary high strength mounting hardware is included
- Powder coated in your choice of bright red or gloss black for a brilliant and durable finish
Fitment Note: This steering box stabilizer brace will only fit on 4×2 trucks that have the aftermarket Borgeson 800112 steering box installed. If you are looking for a steering box stabilizer brace for use with the factory steering box then go to our SKU# D94-02-SB-2WD product page by clicking here.