Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms | 1979-2004 Ford Mustang
These combo ended adjustable rear lower control arms will wipe out most bind, yet keep the road noise increase minimal for a street driven car.
- 1.50″ x .120″ wall DOM tubing
- CNC laser cut and formed 3/16″ steel spring perches
- 3/4″ Del-Sphere pivot joints on front mounts
- CNC machined through sleeve and silver zinc plated steel spacers keep the Del-Sphere ends perfectly centered inside of the vehicle mounting bracket
- Polyurethane bushed (fluted) ends equipped with grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Right hand and left hand threaded male/female CNC machined 4140 chrome moly double adjuster allows for easy on-car adjustment
- TIG welded 4130N chrome moly threaded tube adapters
- 100% bolt in installation – Ships to you jig set at OEM length
- Available powder coated in your choice of bright red or gloss black for a brilliant and durable finish
Fitment Note: These adjustable LCAs do NOT have any provisions for mounting a factory style rear sway bar. These are race inspired rear lower control arms that should be used in conjunction with an aftermarket rear sway bar or anti-roll bar that does not mount to the rear lower control arms.