New Tubular Rear Lower Control Arms with Poly Bushings for the 1959-1964 Chevrolet Impala, Biscayne & Bel Air
Tubular Rear Lower Control Arms with Polyurethane Bushings
1959-1964 Chevrolet Impala, Biscayne & Bel Air
Replace the factory’s weak and flexible rubber bushed rear lower control arms on your 1959-1964 Chevrolet B-Body Impala, Biscayne, Bel Air, etc. with our heavy duty tubular units! Our tubular rear lower control arms provide for serious handling performance and greatly increase the rear end’s fore and aft stability.
After more than 50 years of use the factory rear lower control arms are corroded and the rubber bushings are cracked and dry rotted which adversely effects the performance of your car.
Improve your ride quality, reduce body roll, eliminate wheel hop and increase traction with an easy bolt on installation. All ends are fitted with grease fittings for easy lubrication of the fluted polyurethane bushings.
Specifications & Features:
- 1.75″ x .120″ wall DOM tubing
- CNC laser cut and formed 3/16″ steel coil spring mounts with stepped seats for proper coil spring clocking and load distribution
- Stronger, yet lighter than stock
- Polyurethane bushings (fluted) with grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Includes integrated E-Brake cable mounts just like the factory control arms
- Includes new mounting hardware for the E-Brake cable mounts
- Reuses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your mounting brackets
- 100% bolt in installation
- Available powder coated in your choice of bright red or gloss black for a brilliant and durable finish
Priced per Pair — Qty. 1 = 1 Pair
Fitment Note: Fits Chevrolet B-Body cars only.