New Adjustable Panhard Bar with Poly Bushings for the 1965-1970 Chevy Impala, Caprice, Biscayne & Bel Air
Adjustable Panhard Bar with Polyurethane Bushings
1965-1970 Chevrolet Impala, Caprice, Biscayne & Bel Air
Replace the factory’s weak and flexible rubber bushed panhard bar on your 1965-1970 Chevrolet B-Body Impala, Caprice, Biscayne, Bel Air, etc. with our heavy duty adjustable unit!
After more than 45 years of use the factory panhard bar is corroded and the rubber bushings are cracked and dry rotted which adversely effects the performance of your car.
Our adjustable panhard bar allows for centering the rear end after lowering and provides for serious handling performance. It also allows for alignment of the rear end for clearance when running larger tires and greatly increases the rear end’s lateral stability. All ends are fitted with grease fittings for easy lubrication of the fluted polyurethane bushings.
- 1.00″ x .095″ wall DOM tubing
- Stronger, yet lighter than stock
- Polyurethane bushings (fluted) with grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Right hand and left hand threaded silver zinc plated 4140 chrome moly double male adjuster threads into 4130 chrome moly TIG welded threaded tube adapters
- Reuses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your mounting brackets
- 100% bolt in installation
- This is the highest quality, easiest to adjust on the car panhard bar on the market!
- Available powder coated in your choice of bright red or gloss black for a brilliant and durable finish
Fitment Note: May not fit on station wagons. If installing on a station wagon verify the length before ordering. The center to center dimension of this panhard bar is 35.75″. Fits Chevrolet B-Body cars only.