Adjustable Rear Trailing Arms (Track Bars)
2005-2012 Challenger, Charger, Magnum, 300C
Our adjustable chrome moly tubular rear trailing arms (track bars) for the Chrysler 300C and Dodge Charger, Challenger and Magnum will fine tune and lock in your caster settings, minimize wheel hop and increase traction!
Our adjustable chrome moly tubular rear trailing arms (track bars) are much stronger and lighter than the factory’s cast arms. They’re constructed from TIG welded 1.00″ x .095″ wall 4130N chrome moly tubing and 1/4″ CNC laser cut and formed steel spindle mounting brackets that are fully gusseted to eliminate flex and provide for maximum strength and durability.
They’re equipped with greaseable Delrin bushings for zero deflection rather than the soft rubber bushings that come from the factory. They are a 100% bolt-in installation using factory hardware. They’re available powder coated in your choice of bright red or gloss black for a brilliant and durable finish.
- 1.00″ x .095″ wall 4130N chrome moly tubing
- 1/4″ CNC laser cut and formed steel spindle mounting brackets that are fully gusseted
- Stronger, yet lighter than stock
- Zero deflection Delrin bushings equipped with grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Right hand and left hand threaded silver zinc plated CNC machined 4140 chrome moly double male stud adjuster threads into 4130N chrome moly TIG welded threaded tube adapters
- Re-uses OEM mounting hardware
- These are the highest quality and easiest to adjust on the car lower trailing arms on the market
- Available powder coated in your choice of bright red or gloss black for a brilliant and durable finish
Priced per Pair — Qty. 1 = 1 Pair
Check out all of our performance suspension components for the 2005-2012 Chrysler 300C and Dodge Challenger, Charger and Magnum by clicking here.