Rear Upper Control Arm - Tubular Adjustable with Polyurethane Bushings - 1965-1974 Ford Galaxie
See the video tour below
Our tubular rear upper control arm for the 1965-1974 Ford Galaxie outperforms the flexible, stamped steel arm and soft rubber bushings that come from the factory. Eliminate wheelhop and increase traction with an easy bolt on installation. All ends are fitted with grease fittings for easy lubrication of the fluted polyurethane bushings. Adjustability feature allows for setting the pinion angle. Our right hand and left hand threaded silver zinc plated CNC machined 4140 chrome moly double male stud adjuster allows for easy on-car adjustments, no need to unmount the control arm to make adjustments! Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors.
- Polyurethane bushed (fluted) ends equipped with grease fittings for easy lubrication.
- Right hand and left hand threaded CNC machined and silver zinc coated 4140 chrome moly double male stud adjuster threads into 4130N chrome moly TIG welded threaded tube adapters.
- Re-uses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your car's mounting bracket holes.
- This is the highest quality, easiest to adjust on the car upper control arm on the market!
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors.
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 4130N chrome moly tubing.
Qty. 1 = 1 Upper Control Arm