Rear Lower Control Arms - Tubular Adjustable with Spherical/Poly Combo - 1978-1987 GM G-Body: Regal, Malibu, Monte Carlo, etc.
Our polyurethane bushing and spherical rod ended combination adjustable rear lower control arms for the 1978-1987 G-Body cars outperform the flexible, stamped steel arms and soft rubber bushings that come from the factory.
Eliminate wheel hop and increase traction with an easy bolt on installation. The high quality spherical rod ends provide for "bind-free" handling performance. The fluted polyurethane bushed ends are mounted onto the chassis (floor) mount to absorb road noise.
These combo ended LCAs will still wipe out most bind, yet keep the noise increase minimal for a street driven car.
All of our spherical rod ended components come equipped with extra high strength, chrome moly rod ends with Teflon self lubricating race. When shopping around for spherical rod ended components, do not shop on price alone. The lower grade rod ends (which are much cheaper) will not hold their tolerances like the premium rod ends we utilize, this will cause substantial amounts of noise in a short time.Specifications:
- 1.25" x .095" wall DOM tubing
- Stronger, yet lighter than stock
- 3/4" chrome moly spherical rod ends with Teflon self lubricating race
- CNC machined through sleeve and silver zinc plated steel spacers keep the rod end perfectly centered inside of the vehicle mounting bracket
- Polyurethane bushed (fluted) ends equipped with grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Right hand and left hand threaded male/female CNC machined 4140 chrome moly adjuster allows for easy on-car adjustment
- TIG welded 4130N chrome moly threaded tube adapters
- Re-uses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your car's LCA mounting bracket holes
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded 4130N chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 4130N chrome moly tubing.
Priced per Pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair