Tubular Upper A-Arms - Stock & Drop Spindles - 1978-1987 GM G-Body: Regal, Malibu, Monte Carlo, etc.
These Part #755 tubular upper a-arms
are designed for use with stock or stock style (ie. drop spindles) spindles.
Our tubular upper a-arms for the 1978-1987 G-Body cars provide additional header clearance and are assembled with new forged 4140 chrome moly offset cross shafts and heavy-duty bushing retainers. Not only will they provide maximum rigidity and great looks, they also drop almost four pounds of unsprung weight!
They feature high durometer polyurethane bushings that are
fluted on the o.d. and i.d. and feature dual grease flow through holes for squeak-free operation, or optional Delrin bushings for zero deflection and maximum handling
- 1.00� x .095� DOM tubing
- CNC laser cut and formed .188� thick steel ball joint boxes
- Completely boxed ball joint box for maximum rigidity
- Low deflection greasable polyurethane bushings
- Optional Delrin bushings for zero deflection and maximum handling performance
- Heavy duty bushing retainers
- Forged 4140 chrome moly offset cross shafts with steel locking nuts
- Fully gusseted bump stop mounts with polyurethane bump stops
- Powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a durable and brilliant finish
- Available with new greasable Precision ball joints installed, install your own ball joints, or re-use your stock ball joints
Priced per Pair --- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair