Panhard Bar - Tubular Adjustable with Del-Sphere Pivot Joints - 1982-2002 GM F-Body: Camaro & Firebird
Application: 1982-2002 GM F-Body: Camaro & Firebird
Replace the factory's weak, rubber bushed, stamped steel, flexible panhard bar with one of our heavy duty adjustable units! Our adjustable panhard bar greatly
increases the rear end's lateral stability and it's the best component for serious handling performance.
Our adjustable panhard bar allows for centering the rear axle housing after lowering and provides for serious handling performance. It also allows for alignment of the rear end for clearance when running larger tires and greatly increases the rear end's lateral stability.
This adjustable panhard bar features Del-Sphere™ pivot joints that provide for 22° of bind-free articulation and it's available powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish.
Del-Sphere™ Pivot Joints:
The Spohn Performance Del-Sphere™ pivot joint solves the shortcomings of the factory rubber and aftermarket polyurethane bushings. Our Del-Sphere™ pivot joint incorporates a spherical ball which is surrounded by Delrin® bushing cups.
Think of the Del-Sphere™ pivot joint as a Delrin® bushed spherical rod end. The Delrin® bushing cups absorb shock and road noise so you get the quiet and smooth ride of a bushing as well as 22° of rotation! Designed and manufactured exclusively by Spohn Performance, we have taken street suspension performance to the next level.
Our Del-Sphere™ pivot joint features a one piece forged and heat treated 4130 chrome moly housing, a heat treated and chrome plated chrome moly spherical ball, Delrin® bushing cups, heat treated retainer washers and snap ring, an external grease fitting, and a beautiful silver zinc plated housing finish.
We doubt you'll ever need to replace the Delrin® bushing cups, but they certainly can be. Unlike a spherical rod end, the Del-Sphere™ pivot joint is 100% rebuildable.
Specifications & Features:
- Centers the rear axle housing after lowering your ride height.
- Constructed of 1.25" x .095" wall DOM tubing.
- Stronger, yet lighter than stock.
- 3/4" Del-Sphere™ pivot joints on both ends of the panhard bar provide for 22° of unrestricted articulation.
- These Del-Sphere™ pivot joints are designed for narrow track bar mounts so the housing does not contact the mount.
- CNC machined through sleeve and silver zinc plated steel spacers keep the joints perfectly centered inside of the vehicle mounting brackets.
- Right hand and left hand threaded ends with wrench flat allows for easy on-the-car adjustments.
- TIG welded 4130 chrome moly threaded tube adapters for maximum thread strength.
- This is the highest quality, easiest to adjust on-the-car panhard bar on the market!
- Re-uses the factory mounting hardware, no need to drill out your car's mounting brackets.
- Easy 100% bolt in installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish.
4130N Chrome Moly Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 4130N chrome moly tubing.