Rear Lower Control Arms - Tubular Adjustable with Polyurethane Bushings - 1982-2002 GM F-Body: Camaro & Firebird
Application: 1982-2002 GM F-Body: Camaro & Firebird
Our adjustable polyurethane bushed rear lower control arms for the 1982-2002 F-Body Camaro and Firebird outperform the flexible, stamped-steel arms and soft rubber bushings that come from the factory.
Eliminate wheel hop and increase traction with an easy bolt on installation. The adjustability allows for fore and aft centering of the rear end to correct for factory tolerances. This also allows for fore and aft adjustment of the entire rear end assembly to provide for adequate tire clearance when running large tires.
- 1.25" x .095" wall DOM tubing
- Stronger, yet lighter than stock
- Polyurethane bushed (fluted) ends equipped with grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Right hand and left hand threaded CNC machined 4140 chrome moly double male stud adjuster threads into 4130N chrome moly TIG welded threaded tube adapters
- Re-uses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your car's LCA mounting bracket holes
- These are the highest quality, easiest to adjust on the car lower control arms on the market!
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 4130N chrome moly tubing.
Priced per Pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair