Rear Lower Control Arms - Tubular Adjustable with Spherical Rod Ends - Offset Spacers - 1982-2002 GM F-Body: Camaro & Firebird
Application: 1982-2002 GM F-Body: Camaro & Firebird
Our spherical rod ended rear lower control arms for the 1982-2002 F-Body Camaro and Firebird outperform the flexible, stamped steel arms and soft rubber bushings that come from the factory.
Eliminate wheel hop and increase traction with an easy bolt on installation. The high quality spherical rod ends provide for "bind-free" handling performance. The solid connections will increase road noise.
All of our spherical rod ended components come equipped with extra high strength, chrome moly rod ends with Teflon self lubricating race. When shopping around for spherical rod ended components, do not shop on price alone. The lower grade rod ends (which are much cheaper) will not hold their tolerances like the premium rod ends we utilize, this will cause substantial amounts of noise in a short time.
- 1.25" x .095" wall DOM tubing
- Stronger, yet lighter than stock
- TIG welded 4130N chrome moly threaded tube adapters
- 3/4" chrome moly spherical rod ends with Teflon self lubricating race
- Right hand and left hand threaded ends with wrench flat allows for easy on-car adjustment
- CNC machined through sleeve and silver zinc plated steel spacers keep rod ends offset inboard inside of the vehicle mounting brackets
- Re-uses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your car's LCA mounting bracket holes
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded 4130N chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 4130N chrome moly tubing.
Note: These LCAs are supplied with offset rod end spacers to keep the LCA positioned as
inboard as possible for maximum tire clearance on big tire cars.
Priced per Pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair