Adjustable Front Track Bar - 4.5"-8.0" Lift - 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 4x4 1500, 2500, 3500
Application: 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 | 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 & 3500 4x4 | 4.5"-8.0" Lift
Lifted Dodge Ram trucks that can't hold a straight line are tiring to drive and just plain dangerous. The factory front track bar on the 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 1500, 2500 and 3500 4x4 is a notorious weak link on a lifted suspension, often failing after only a few thousand miles.
If your lifted Dodge Ram 4x4 suffers from steering wander, poor road feel, or follows the road crown aggressively, a stronger and more durable adjustable front track
bar assembly from Spohn Performance is what you need.
After lifting, the factory front track bar shifts your front axle housing to the driver's side and its upper ball joint angle is very extreme which severely affects its ability to operate properly.
This lift specific adjustable front track bar will allow you to center the front axle housing on trucks with a 4.5"-8.0" lift and the dropped mounting location on the upper track bar mounting bracket corrects the front track bar angle.
By keeping the front track bar's angle closer to horizontal, the front suspension behaves more predictably to road conditions, and handling is vastly improved.
Build Specifications & Features:
- Designed specifically for Dodge Ram trucks with a 4.5"-8.0" lift.
- 1.25" x .120" wall DOM tubing track bar (with no bends).
- 4130 chrome moly threaded tube adapters TIG welded in place for maximum thread strength.
- Rebuildable forged 4130 chrome moly Del-Sphere™ pivot joints at both ends of the track bar provide for bind-free articulation throughout the entire range of motion.
- The Del-Sphere™ pivot joints provide for zero deflection under steering loads.
- CNC laser cut and formed 1/4" steel bolt in upper mounting bracket with a dropped mounting location to correct the front track bar's geometry.
- Includes all required mounting hardware (Grade 8).
- Double adjustable for easy "on-the-truck" adjustments.
- Easy 100% bolt in installation with the use of basic hand tools. No cutting or welding is required (just drill two holes).
- Powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish.