Panhard Bar - Tubular Adjustable with Spherical Rod Ends - 1982-2002 GM F-Body: Camaro & Firebird
Application: 1982-2002 GM F-Body: Camaro & Firebird
Replace the factory's weak, stamped steel, rubber bushed, flexible panhard bar with one of our heavy duty adjustable set-ups! It allows for centering the rear end after lowering and is the best component for serious handling performance. It allows for alignment of the rear end for clearance when running larger tires and greatly increases the rear end's lateral stability.
The high quality spherical rod ends provide for "bind-free" handling performance. The solid connections will increase road noise.
All of our spherical rod ended components come equipped with extra high strength, chrome moly rod ends with Teflon self lubricating race.
When shopping around for spherical rod ended components, do not shop on price alone. The lower grade rod ends (which are much cheaper) will not hold their tolerances
like the premium rod ends we utilize, this will cause substantial amounts of noise in a short time.
- 1.25" x .095" wall DOM tubing
- Stronger, yet lighter than stock
- TIG welded 4130N chrome moly threaded tube adapters
- 3/4" chrome moly spherical rod ends with Teflon self lubricating race
- Right hand and left hand threaded ends with integral wrench flat allows for easy on-car adjustment
- CNC machined through sleeve and silver zinc plated steel spacers keep rod ends perfectly centered inside of the vehicle mounting brackets
- Re-uses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your car's mounting brackets
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 4130N chrome moly tubing.