Tubular Front Lower A-Arms - 1993-2002 GM F-Body: Camaro & Firebird
Application: 1993-2002 GM F-Body: Camaro & Firebird
Spohn Performance's front lower a-arms for the 1993-2002 F-Body Camaro and Firebird set a new, higher standard of performance and quality. When we designed our a-arms, we had two goals in mind.
One was to provide the performance capabilities needed for the toughest race tracks, the second was to provide the strength and durability required for the demands of a daily driven vehicle. We're proud to say that we have accomplished both.
Spohn's front lower a-arms are a true "A" arm rather than a "V" arm. This provides maximum rigidity and equalizes forces delivered in to the k-member. Spohn control arms are gusseted in critical areas to ensure that a weld never breaks.
The Spohn front control arms can be installed on a stock k-member, or on aftermarket k-members. They decrease overall weight, and more importantly - "unsprung" weight.
If you are looking for the highest quality front suspension components for the fourth generation F-Body, you just found them!
- 1.25" x .120" wall DOM tubing
- Ball joint cups are CNC machined from 2.75" o.d. x .375" wall DOM tubing
- Precision greasable ball joints (installed)
- 3/4" chrome moly spherical rod ends with Teflon self lubricating race
- Rod ends allow additional alignment adjustability
- TIG welded 4130 chrome moly threaded tube adapters
- CNC machined through sleeve and silver zinc plated steel spacers keep the rod ends perfectly centered inside of the k-member mounting brackets
- CNC laser cut and formed and boxed 3/16" steel shock mounts
- Formed .125" sway bar end link mounts
- Durable and brilliant powder coated finish in your choice of the above colors
- Grade 8 shock mounting hardware included
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- STRONGER, yet LIGHTER than stock!
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded 4130N chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 1.25" x .095" 4130N chrome moly tubing.
Priced per Pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair
Note: Will not work with KYB front shocks