Adjustable Tubular Rear Upper Control Arms - 2002-2009 GM TrailBlazer, Envoy, SSR
Application: 2002-2009 Chevrolet TrailBlazer, SSR, GMC Envoy
Our tubular rear upper control arms are lighter, stiffer and outperform the flexible and soft rubber bushings that come from the factory.
Eliminate wheel hop and increase traction with an easy bolt on installation. All ends are fitted with grease fittings for easy lubrication of the fluted polyurethane bushings.
The adjustability feature allows for setting your pinion angle and/or pushing the rear back to correct rear end location after lowering (if used in conjunction with our Part #TB-204 adjustable rear lower control arms).
Note: Our adjustable tubular rear upper control arms include the air ride sensor mount required for the TrailBlazerSS!
- 1.25" x .120" wall mild steel DOM tubing (or 1.25" x .095" wall 4130N chrome moly)
- Stronger, yet lighter than stock
- Polyurethane bushed (fluted) ends equipped with grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Adjustability feature allows for setting your pinion angle and/or pushing the rear back to correct rear end location after lowering (if used in conjunction with our Part #TB-204 adjustable rear lower control arms)
- Right hand and left hand threaded CNC machined 4140 chrome moly double male stud adjuster threads into 4130 chrome moly TIG welded threaded tube adapters
- Re-uses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your mounting bracket holes
- These are the highest quality, easiest to adjust on the truck upper control arms on the market!
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded 4130N chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 4130N chrome moly tubing.
Priced per Pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair