Tubular Rear Lower Control Arms - 2002-2009 GM TrailBlazer, Envoy, SSR
Application: 2002-2009 Chevrolet TrailBlazer, SSR, GMC Envoy
See the video tour below
Our tubular rear lower control arms are lighter, stiffer and outperform the flexible and soft rubber bushings that come from the factory. Eliminate wheelhop and
increase traction with an easy bolt on installation. All ends are fitted with grease fittings for easy lubrication of the fluted polyurethane bushings.
- 1.25" x .120" wall mild steel DOM tubing (or 1.25" x .095" wall 4130N chrome moly)
- Stronger, yet lighter than stock
- Polyurethane bushed (fluted) ends equipped with grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Re-uses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your mounting bracket holes
- These are the highest quality rear lower control arms on the market!
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded 4130N chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 4130N chrome moly tubing.
Priced per Pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair