Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms - 2009+ Dodge Ram 1500 4x2 & 4x4
Application: 2009+ Dodge Ram 1500 | 4x2 & 4x4
Replace the factory's weak and flexible rubber bushed rear lower control arms on your 2009+ Dodge Ram 1500 4x2 or 4x4 with our heavy duty adjustable units!
Our adjustable rear lower control arms provide for serious handling performance and greatly increase the rear end's fore and aft stability. Eliminate wheel hop, increase traction, and correct rear end alignment after lowering or lifting the ride height with an easy bolt on installation.
The adjustability feature allows for pushing the rear axle housing back to correct rear end centering after lowering or lifting the ride height (if used in conjunction with our Part# D09-1500-605 adjustable rear upper control arms).
Our massive 1"-12 right hand and left hand threaded CNC machined forged 4130 chrome moly double adjusters allow for easy on-the-truck adjustments, there's no need to unmount the control arms to make adjustments!
These control arms wipe out bind, greatly increasing the handling performance of your truck. The Del-Sphere™ pivot joints provide for 28º of "bind-free" articulation.
Specifications & Features:
- 1.50" x .120" wall DOM tubing.
- Stronger, yet lighter than stock.
- Del-Sphere™ pivot joints provide 28º of "bind-free" articulation.
- Massive 1"-12 right hand and left hand threaded silver zinc plated forged 4130 chrome moly double adjusters.
- TIG welded 4130 chrome moly threaded tube adapters for maximum thread strength.
- Includes CNC laser cut and formed E-Brake cable mount just like the factory control arm.
- Reuses the factory mounting hardware, no need to drill out your mounting brackets.
- Easy 100% bolt in installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- These are the highest quality, easiest to adjust on-the-truck rear lower control arms on the market!
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish.
Priced per Pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair