Steering Box Stabilizer Brace - 2003-2013 Dodge Ram 4x4 2500 & 3500
Application: 2003-2013 Dodge Ram 4x4 2500 | 2003-2012 3500
Our steering box stabilizer brace eliminates steering wander and wobble caused by excessive shaft play in the steering box of your Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4x4 truck. It eliminates frame flex at the steering box mounting point, resulting in a more positive steering feel. It's an easy 100% bolt in installation.
It's powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish. It features a greasable, high quality bearing for reliable operation and comes complete with all necessary high strength mounting hardware and instructions.
- 2.00" x 2.00" x .120" square tubing
- CNC laser cut and formed 1/4" steel mounting brackets for extreme strength and precision fitment
- Precision MIG welded for long lasting durability
- High quality greasable block bearing
- CNC machined 4140 chrome moly sector shaft bolt with a silver zinc plated finish
- All necessary high strength mounting hardware is included
- Powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish
Fitment Note: If you have a 2003-2008 truck with a 2009+ steering box installed then you need to choose 2009+ as your vehicle year in the option box above. The 2003-2008 and 2009+ steering braces are the same, only the sector shaft bolt for the steering box connection is different.