Tubular Rear Lower Control Arms - 2009+ Dodge Ram 1500 4x2 & 4x4
Application: 2009+ Dodge Ram 1500 | 4x2 & 4x4
Replace the factory's weak and flexible rubber bushed rear lower control arms on your 2009+ Dodge Ram 1500 4x2 or 4x4 with our heavy duty tubular units!
Our tubular rear lower control arms provide for serious handling performance and greatly increase the rear end's fore and aft stability. Eliminate wheel hop and increase traction with an easy bolt on installation.
These control arms wipe out bind, greatly increasing the handling performance of your truck. The Del-Sphere™ pivot joints provide for 28º of "bind-free" articulation.
Specifications & Features:
- 1.50" x .120" wall DOM tubing.
- Stronger, yet lighter than stock.
- Del-Sphere™ pivot joints provide 28º of "bind-free" articulation.
- Includes CNC laser cut and formed E-Brake cable mount just like the factory control arm.
- Reuses the factory mounting hardware, no need to drill out your mounting brackets.
- Easy 100% bolt in installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish.
Priced per Pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair