Tubular Rear Upper Control Arms - 2009+ Dodge Ram 1500 4x2 & 4x4 (without factory air ride suspension)
Application: 2009+ Dodge Ram 1500 | 4x2 & 4x4
Replace the factory's weak and flexible rubber bushed rear upper control arms on your 2009+ Dodge Ram 1500 4x2 or 4x4 with our heavy duty tubular units!
Our tubular rear upper control arms provide for serious handling performance and greatly increase the rear end's fore and aft stability. Eliminate wheel hop and increase traction with an easy bolt on installation.
These control arms wipe out bind, greatly increasing the handling performance of your truck. The Del-Sphere™ pivot joints provide for 28º of "bind-free" articulation.
Specifications & Features:
- 1.50" x .120" wall DOM tubing.
- Stronger, yet lighter than stock.
- Del-Sphere™ pivot joints provide 28º of "bind-free" articulation.
- Reuses the factory mounting hardware, no need to drill out your mounting brackets.
- Easy 100% bolt in installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish.
Fitment Note: These rear upper control arms are not equipped with the air ride sensor arm mounting ball stud for 2013+ Ram 1500 trucks with factory equipped air ride suspension. If you have factory air ride suspension use our Part# D13-1500-602-DS-AR tubular rear upper control arms.
Priced per Pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair