Panhard Bar - Tubular Adjustable with Spherical Rod Ends - 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
Application: 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
Replace the factory's weak, stamped steel, flexible panhard bar with one of our heavy duty set-ups! Allows for centering the rearend after lowering.
The best component for serious handling performance. Allows alignment of the rear for clearance when running larger tires. Greatly increases rear's lateral stability.
The high quality spherical rod ends provide for "bind-free" handling performance. The solid connections will increase road noise.
All of our spherical rod ended components come equipped with extra high strength, chrome moly rod ends with Teflon self lubricating race. When shopping around for spherical rod ended components, do not shop on price alone.
The lower grade rod ends (which are much cheaper) will not hold their tolerances like the premium rod ends we utilize, this will cause substantial amounts of noise in a short time. We have had to increase our prices, but it is money very well spent in the long run, these rod ends will last a very long time.
- 1.25" x .095" wall DOM tubing
- Stronger, yet lighter than stock
- TIG welded 4130N chrome moly threaded tube adapters
- 3/4" chrome moly spherical rod ends with Teflon self lubricating race
- Right hand and left hand threaded ends with integral wrench flat allows for easy on-car adjustment
- CNC machined through sleeve and zinc plated steel spacers keep rod ends perfectly centered inside of the vehicle mounting brackets
- Reuses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your car's mounting brackets
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 4130N chrome moly tubing.