Rear Lower Control Arms - Tubular Adjustable with Spherical/Poly Combo - 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
Application: 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
Our poly/spherical combo rear lower control arms outperform the flexible, stamped-steel arms and soft rubber bushings that come from the factory.
Eliminate wheel hop and increase traction with an easy bolt on installation. The high quality spherical rod ends provide for "bind-free" handling performance. The fluted polyurethane bushed ends are mounted onto the chassis (floor) mount to absorb road noise. These combo ended LCAs will still wipe out most bind, yet keep the noise increase minimal for a street driven car.
All of our spherical rod ended components come equipped with extra high strength, chrome moly rod ends with Teflon self lubricating race. When shopping around for spherical rod ended components, do not shop on price alone.
The lower grade rod ends (which are much cheaper) will not hold their tolerances like the premium rod ends we utilize, this will cause substantial amounts of noise in
a short time. We have had to increase our prices, but it is money very well spent in the long run, these rod ends will last a very long time.
- 1.25" x .095" wall DOM tubing
- Stronger, yet lighter than stock
- 3/4" chrome moly spherical rod ends with Teflon self lubricating race
- CNC machined through sleeve and zinc plated steel spacers keep rod end perfectly centered inside of the vehicle mounting bracket
- Polyurethane bushed (fluted) ends equipped with grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Right hand and left hand threaded male/female CNC machined 4140 chrome moly adjuster allows for easy on-car adjustment
- TIG welded 4130N chrome moly threaded tube adapters
- Re-uses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your car's LCA mounting bracket holes
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded 4130N chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 4130N chrome moly tubing.
Priced per Pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair