Custom Tubular Panhard Bar - Poly / Poly Ends - Adjustable
Our panhard bars outperform the flexible, stamped-steel bar and soft rubber bushings that come from the factory. Greatly increases rear's lateral stability. All ends are fitted with grease fittings for easy lubrication of the fluted polyurethane bushings. Adjustability allows for lateral centering of the rear. This panhard bar can be used for any custom application. From street rods to 4x4 trucks, just tell us how you want it built and we'll build it!
- Polyurethane bushed (fluted) ends equipped with grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Right hand and left hand threaded CNC machined double male stud adjuster threads into 4130 chrome moly TIG welded threaded tube adapters
- Easy to adjust on the vehicle without removal!
- Enter the bolt hole to bolt hole (C-C) length
- Enter the overall mounting width of End 1
- Select the mounting bolt diameter of End 1
- Enter the overall mounting width of End 2
- Select the mounting bolt diameter of End 2
- Choose mild steel DOM or 4130N Chrome Moly tubing
- Powder coated in your choice of the above colors
Schematic: Click on
the small drawing above to view full size schematic
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded 4130N chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 4130N chrome moly tubing.