Emergency Brake Cables Relocation Bracket | Jeep JK Wrangler (2 Door) & Wrangler Unlimited (4 Door) with 2.0"-4.5" Lift
The Mountain Goat Series™ emergency brake cables relocation bracket is a necessary upgrade on any Jeep® JK Wrangler that is lifted 2.0"-4.5".
This emergency brake cables relocation bracket relocates the rear parking brake cables to their proper position when installing a 2.0"-4.5" suspension lift allowing for more rear axle travel without stressing the factory emergency brake cables.
It's manufactured from CNC laser cut and formed high strength 3/16" steel and bolts directly to the factory mounting location for an easy 100% bolt in installation.
It includes all necessary Grade 8 mounting hardware and it features a brilliant and durable gloss black powder coated finish for excellent protection from corrosion, rocks and debris.
Mountain Goat Series™ Rear Emergency Brake Cables Relocation Bracket Specifications & Features:
- Relocates the factory rear emergency brake cables so they can be retained with a 2.0" to 4.5" lift.
- Allows for more rear axle travel without stressing the factory rear emergency brake cables.
- Manufactured from CNC laser cut and formed high strength 3/16" steel.
- Includes Grade 8 mounting hardware.
- Powder coated gloss black for a brilliant and durable finish.
- Easy installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- Proudly hand crafted by skilled craftsman in PA - USA!