Rear Lower Control Arm Mount Skid Plates | Jeep JK Wrangler (2 Door) & Wrangler Unlimited (4 Door)
The factory rear lower control arm mounts on the Jeep® JK Wrangler are made of surprisingly thin material. They're the first thing to hit the rocks and they are easily
damaged and can be literally torn off while wheeling.
The Mountain Goat Series™ rear lower control arm skid plates for the Jeep® JK Wrangler protect your rear lower control arms, rear shocks and their mounts from damage caused by rocks and other trail debris. Their design allows for this vunerable area to easily slide up and over obstacles while reinforcing and protecting them.
The lower rear shock mounts are low hanging fruit on the Jeep® JK Wrangler. Our rear lower control arm skid plates feature inboard side kick outs that help protect the rear lower shock mounts.
Installation is an easy 100% bolt in operation. Simply unbolt your rear lower control arms at the rear axle housing and slide these skid plates in place. No drilling, cutting or welding is required. Unlike others on the market, there is no need to cut off the factory shock mounts and run a shorter rear shock that will decrease your shock travel!
They're manufactured from CNC laser cut and formed high strength 1/4" thick steel plate and precision MIG welded for superior durability. They come powder coated in gloss black for optimum corrosion protection and a brilliant and durable finish. All required mounting hardware (Grade 10.9) is included.
Priced per Pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair
Mountain Goat Series™ Rear Lower Control Arm Skid Plates Specifications & Features:
- Protects the rear lower control arms, rear shocks and their mounts from damage caused by rocks and other trail debris.
- Manufactured from CNC laser cut and formed 1/4" steel plate for superior durability.
- Precision MIG welded.
- Grade 10.9 mounting hardware is included.
- Powder coated gloss black for optimum corrosion protection and a brilliant and durable finish.
- Easy 100% bolt on installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- Proudly hand crafted by skilled craftsman in PA - USA!