Front Brake Line Relocation Brackets | Jeep JK Wrangler (2 Door) & Wrangler Unlimited (4 Door) with 2.0"-4.5" Lift
The Mountain Goat Series™ front brake line relocation brackets are a necessary upgrade on any Jeep® JK Wrangler that is lifted 2.0"-4.5".
These front brake line relocation brackets are designed to relocate the factory front brake lines so that they can be retained when lifting your Jeep® JK Wrangler from 2.0" to 4.5" taller than stock and allow for more front axle travel without stressing the factory front brake lines.
They're manufactured from CNC laser cut and formed 11 gauge steel and bolt directly to the factory mounting location for an easy 100% bolt in installation. They include all necessary Grade 8 mounting hardware and feature a brilliant and durable gloss black powder coated finish for excellent protection from corrosion, rocks and debris.
Priced per Pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair
Mountain Goat Series™ Front Brake Line Relocation Brackets Specifications & Features:
- Relocate the factory front brake lines so they can be retained with a 2.0" to 4.5" lift.
- Allow for more front axle travel without stressing the factory front brake lines.
- Manufactured from CNC laser cut and formed 11 gauge steel.
- Includes Grade 8 mounting hardware.
- Powder coated gloss black for a brilliant and durable finish.
- Easy installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- Proudly hand crafted by skilled craftsman in PA - USA!