Front Steering Stabilizer Relocation Bracket | Jeep JK Wrangler (2 Door) & Wrangler Unlimited (4 Door)
The Mountain Goat Series™ front steering stabilizer relocation bracket for the Jeep® JK Wrangler relocates the steering stabilizer to the top side of the steering tie
rod, providing improved protection from rocks and other hazards.
Keep your steering stabilizer out of harm's way quickly and easily with our steering stabilizer relocation bracket. Our bracket relocates the steering stabilizer from its original location below the front axle tube, to a much more protected area above and behind the steering linkage.
Moving your steering stabilizer to this less vulnerable and high clearance area helps eliminate any dings and damage your steering stabilizer might encounter on those rough and rocky trails we all love to wheel on. It works just fine with your stock steering stabilizer as well as most aftermarket steering stabilizers as well.
It's manufactured from CNC laser cut and formed high strength 3/16" steel and bolts directly to the factory mounting location for an easy 100% bolt in installation. It includes all necessary mounting hardware and features a brilliant and durable gloss black powder coated finish for excellent protection from corrosion, rocks and debris.
Mountain Goat Series™ Steering Stabilizer Relocation Bracket Specifications & Features:
- Relocates the steering stabilizer to the top side of the steering tie rod, providing improved protection from rocks and other hazards.
- Works with factory or aftermarket steering stabilizers.
- Manufactured from CNC laser cut and formed high strength 3/16" steel.
- Includes all required mounting hardware.
- Powder coated gloss black for a brilliant and durable finish.
- Easy installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- Proudly hand crafted by skilled craftsman in PA - USA!