Rear Lower Coil Spring Retainer Clamps | Jeep JK Wrangler (2 Door) & Wrangler Unlimited (4 Door)
Don't lose your rear coil springs when you're flexing out on the trail! It is common to have a rear coil spring pop off of the rear axle housing when your Jeep® JK
Wrangler is flexed out.
The Mountain Goat Series™ rear coil spring retainer clamps for the Jeep® JK Wrangler securely clamp the rear coil springs to the rear axle housing to ensure the rear coil springs do not separate from the rear axle housing under heavy articulation.
They're manufactured from CNC laser cut and formed high strength 1/4" steel and include all necessary Grade 8 mounting hardware. A brilliant and durable gloss black powder coated finish provides excellent protection from corrosion, rocks and debris.
These rear coil spring retainer clamps can be used with any stock or lifted rear coil springs.
Priced per Pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair
Mountain Goat Series™ Rear Coil Spring Retainer Clamps Specifications & Features:
- Securely clamp the rear coil springs to the rear axle housing.
- Can be used with any stock or lifted rear coil springs.
- Manufactured from CNC laser cut and formed high strength 1/4" steel.
- Includes Grade 8 mounting hardware.
- Powder coated gloss black for a brilliant and durable finish.
- Easy 100% bolt on installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- Proudly hand crafted by skilled craftsman in PA - USA!