Front Lower Shock Relocation Mounts | Jeep JK Wrangler (2 Door) & Wrangler Unlimited (4 Door) with 3.0"-6.0" Lift
The Mountain Goat Series™ front lower shock relocation mounts for the factory Dana 30 and Dana 44 front axles are a highly recommended upgrade on any Jeep® JK Wrangler
that is lifted 3" or more.
Our front lower shock relocation mounts for the Jeep® JK Wrangler are designed to correct front shock bind and clearance issues that occur when installing a lift of 3" or more.
They rotate the bottom of the front shock so it is perpendicular to the front axle housing, this allows the front shock to pivot on its bottom mounting bolt providing for bind-free movement and rotation throughout the entire range of suspension travel.
They also move the bottom of the front shock 2" further outward than stock. This provides for additional front shock to frame clearance on the passenger's side when at full droop and also allows the installation of larger bodied front shocks (2.5") without having to worry about frame clearance issues.
They're manufactured from CNC laser cut high strength 3/16" steel plate and precison formed on an 8 axis CNC press brake to ensure a perfect fit, proper geometry and an easy 100% bolt in installation. They are powder coated gloss black for optimum corrosion protection and a brilliant and durable finish. All required mounting hardware is included.
Mountain Goat Series™ Front Lower Shock Relocation Mounts Specifications & Features:
- Manufactured from CNC laser cut and formed high strength 3/16" steel plate.
- Mount over the factory front Dana 30 or Dana 44 axle housings and tie in to multiple locations making them extremely rigid and durable.
- Correct front shock bind and clearance issues that occur with lifts of 3" or more.
- All required mounting hardware is included.
- Powder coated in gloss black for optimum corrosion protection and a brilliant and durable finish.
- Easy 100% bolt on installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- Proudly hand crafted by skilled craftsman in PA - USA!
Fitment Notes: If you have installed external front axle tube sleeves and/or gussets you may need to slightly grind our front lower shock relocation mounts for proper fitment and alignment. They will install on most aftermarket front axle housings (Dana 44, Dana 60, etc.) but they may need to be welded in place.