Rear Coil Over Kit - QA1 18 Way Double Adjustable Shocks - 1965-1996 GM B-Body: Impala, Caprice, Biscayne, Bel-Air, etc.
Application: 1965-1970 Chevrolet B-Body & 1971-1996 GM B-Body
The Spohn Performance double adjustable rear coil over conversion kit for the 1965-1996 Impala, Caprice, Biscayne, Bel Air, etc.
This kit is based on the QA1 Proma Star 18 way double adjustable aluminum coil over shocks:
- 18 Positions of Double Adjustment: Includes 18 positions of compression adjustment on one knob, and 18 positions of rebound adjustment on the other knob. Each knob is clearly labeled with an "R" for rebound and a "C" for compression, as well as plus and minus symbols for ease of adjustment. These shocks give you 324 valving adjustments!
- Deflective Disc Valving: Advanced shock technology, increased sensitivity in valving response, control and consistency.
- Precision Machined Piston with PTFE Piston Band: Creates accurate piston to cylinder wall seal, improves valving consistency and increases durability.
- 5/8" Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated, Solid Piston Rod: Precision surface, eliminates piston rod flex increasing valving consistency.
- Forged, Machined Aluminum Body: Lighteweight, stronger than billet. Bright anodized for unmatched durability and great appearance.
- Three Step Sealing System: Advanced aerospace material, exclusive double lip seal design and wiper seal eliminate seal drag and dirt intrusion.
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized: Assures consistency in production and performance.
- Spring Mounting Hardware Included: Aluminum spring cap, spring seat, and locking ring included.
- Top Shock Mounting: Polyurethane bushings with extreme duty CNC machined t-bars.
- Bottom Shock Mounting: Exclusive Teflon/Kevlar race bearings for smooth bind-free operation.
- Ride Height Adjustment: Set your ride height to the exact height you want it to be.
The Spohn Performance rear coil over conversion kit for the 1965-1996 Impala, Caprice, Biscayne, Bel Air, etc. ships to you fully assembled (as pictured) and ready to install. While this kit is an easy installation with the use of basic hand tools, welding of the two lower shock clevis mounts to the rear axle housing is required.
18 Way Double Adjustable Rear Coil-Over Kit Includes:
- (2) 18 Way Double Adjustable Coil Over Shocks
- (2) 2.5" i.d. Coil Over Springs
- (2) CNC laser cut and formed steel lower mounting clevises
- Grade 8 Mounting Hardware
- Spanner Wrench Set
- Torrington Thrust Washers and Bearings for Spring Seats
Look at the available spring rates and their recommended applications below and then make your choice in the option box above. Other spring rates are available up to 350#, call to place orders with custom spring rates.
|Kit Part#||Spring Rate||Application|
|736-B-QDA-200||200#||Factory like ride|