Moser Engineering - M9 Fabricated "Drag Can" Dragster Rear End - Complete - Mild Steel
Application: Dragster Rear End - "Drag Can" - Mild Steel - 26" Housing Width
If you have questions regarding rear ends and their options read the "Ordering A Rear End - The Master FAQ List" article in our Support Center.
If you're looking for an extremely strong, durable and attractive rear end for your dragster then the Moser Engineering M9 fabricated "Drag Can" dragster rear end is your answer. The M9 fabricated "Drag Can" dragster rear end is available in a variety of set ups, which include 4 link, swing arm, solid mount or bare with no brackets.
The M9 fabricated "Drag Can" dragster rear end is made from 1/8" thick CNC laser cut and formed mild steel plate. What differentiates this housing from others on the market is the fact that the Moser M9 fabricated "Drag Can" dragster rear end housing is fabricated from one triangulated piece of metal. This helps reduce deflection caused from torsional force at launch, which helps provide a straighter and more consistent launch. Other standard strengthening components added to the housing include internal gussets and bulkheads and a 3/8" thick face plate. Also included are custom machined fill and drain vents, wheel stud kit and housing ends.
Don't settle for a weak rear end - upgrade to the best!
- New M9 Fabricated "Drag Can" Dragster Housing (26" overall width)
- Bare Housing or with 4 Link, Swing Arm or Solid Mount Brackets Installed
- Your Choice of 35 or 40 Spline Spool (Steel or Aluminum)
- Moser Engineering Axles (35 or 40 spline)
- Assembled Lightweight Thru-Bolt Aluminum Center Section
- Pro Competition Gears (in a variety of ratios)
- 5/8" Wheel Studs
- Fill and Drain Bungs Installed
- All Bearings, Seals and Hardware
- Available in Bare Metal, Chrome Plated or Powder Coated
The M9 fabricated "Drag
Can" dragster rear end is available with many options, please select the components you
wish to have your rear built with from the drop down option boxes. If you have any questions on the best set up for your application, email our
tech department for assistance in making the right choices.
Shipping: The M9 "Drag Can" dragster rear end ships via UPS Ground.