Street Rod & Rat Rod Rear Ladder Bar Suspension Kit
This rear ladder bar suspension kit mounts rear ends in to 1932 Fords and other street rods and rat rods that have a flat style floor pan. If you have a dropped pan under the seat of a coupe, roadster, etc. it must be replaced with a flat panel like the flooring of a sedan.
- 1.00" DOM tubing with CNC laser cut 1/4" steel uprights for the ultimate in strength and durability
- 1.75" DOM tubing front crossmember with CNC laser cut 3/16" steel mounts (39" long - trim to fit)
- Ladder bars measure 45.50" long from rear axle tube center line to front crossmember center line
- Greasable fluted polyurethane bushings at front pivot mounts for a nice quiet ride
- Adjustable clevises at rear of ladder bars
- CNC laser cut 3/8" steel rear housing mounts fit 3.00" o.d. axle tubes
- Grade 8 mounting hardware included
- Gloss black powder coated for a brilliant and durable finish
Note: Must be used in conjunction with a panhard bar.