QA1 Bump-Steer Kit - 2005-2011 Ford Mustang
Application: 2005-2011 Ford Mustang
Lowering your ride height sometimes leads to bump steer or unwanted toe change during suspension travel. You can correct this problem with QA1's easy to install Bump
This kit features QA1's premium chromoly steel, heat treated, self-sealing and self-lubricating X series rod ends and black anodized aluminum adjusting sleeves. The kit is an easy bolt in installation with the use of basic hand tools. No drilling is required.
QA1 Bump-Steer Kit Includes:
- (2) QA1 X-series chrome moly rod ends with jam nuts.
- (2) Black anodized aluminum adjusting sleeves with jam nuts.
- (2) Specially designed spindle studs with washer and lock nut.
- Complete assortment of bump steer spacers.
- Easy bolt in installation with the use of basic hand tools.
Priced per Pair --- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair