Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arm with Polyurethane Bushings - 1959-1964 Chevrolet B-Body: Impala, Biscayne, Bel-Air, etc.
Replace the factory's weak and flexible rubber bushed rear upper control arm on your 1959-1964 Chevrolet
B-Body Impala, Biscayne, Bel Air, etc. with our heavy duty adjustable unit!
Our adjustable rear upper control arm allows you to set your pinion angle, provides for serious handling performance and greatly increase the rear end's fore and aft stability.
After more than 50 years of use the factory rear upper control arm is corroded and the rubber
bushings are cracked and dry rotted which adversely effects the performance of your car.
Improve your ride quality, reduce body roll, eliminate wheel hop and increase traction with
an easy bolt on installation. All ends are fitted with grease fittings for easy lubrication of the fluted polyurethane bushings.
- 1.25" x .120" wall DOM tubing
- Stronger, yet lighter than stock
- Polyurethane bushings (fluted) with grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Right hand and left hand threaded silver zinc plated 4140 chrome moly double male adjuster threads into 4130 chrome moly TIG welded threaded tube adapters
- Reuses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your mounting brackets
- 100% bolt in installation
- This is the highest quality, easiest to adjust on the car rear upper control arm on the market!
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish
Priced per Arm -- Qty. 1 = 1 Arm: You will need to verify whether your car has one or two rear upper control arms. All six cylinder and most small block cars were equipped with one rear upper control arm. Big block cars were equipped with two rear upper control arms.
Note: Fits Chevrolet B-Body cars only.