Tubular Rear Lower Control Arms with Polyurethane Bushings - 1959-1964 Chevrolet B-Body: Impala, Biscayne, Bel-Air, etc.
Replace the factory's weak and flexible rubber bushed rear lower control arms on your 1959-1964 Chevrolet B-Body Impala, Biscayne, Bel Air, etc. with our heavy duty tubular units!
Our tubular rear lower control arms provide for serious handling performance and greatly increase the rear end's fore and aft stability.
They include 0.875" o.d. x 0.188" wall DOM rear sway bar mounting bolt through sleeves TIG welded in to place to handle the most severe abuse.
After more than 50 years of use the factory rear lower control arms are corroded and the rubber bushings are cracked and dry rotted which adversely effects the performance of your car.
Improve your ride quality, reduce body roll, eliminate wheel hop and increase traction with an easy bolt on installation.
All ends are fitted with grease fittings for easy lubrication of the fluted polyurethane bushings.
Specifications & Features:
- 1.75" x .120" wall DOM tubing
- CNC laser cut and formed 3/16" steel coil spring mounts with stepped seats for proper coil spring clocking and load distribution
- Stronger, yet lighter than stock
- Polyurethane bushings (fluted) with grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Includes integrated E-Brake cable mounts just like the factory control arms
- Includes new mounting hardware for the E-Brake cable mounts
- 0.875" o.d. x 0.188" wall rear sway bar mounting bolt through sleeves TIG welded in to place to handle the most severe abuse
- Reuses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your mounting brackets
- 100% bolt in installation
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish
Priced per Pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair
Note: Fits Chevrolet B-Body cars only.