QA1 Stocker Star - 18 Way Single Adjustable Front Shock
SKU #: Q-TS507
Application: 1964-1967 GM A-Body / 1958-1996 GM B-Body
- Easy bolt-in installation
- Deflective Disc Valving – Advanced shock technology with increased valving response, control and consistency.
- On-The-Car Valving Adjustment - Gone are the days of removing shocks to adjust valving, simply turn the knob.
- 5/8” Centerless Ground - Hard chrome plated piston rod with precision surface, increased durability, eliminates piston rod flex.
- Machined, Forged Aluminum Body - Lightweight and stronger than billet.
- Bright Anodized Body - Unmatched durability, ease of maintenance, show-winning appearance.
- Three Step Sealing System with Aerospace Material - Exclusively engineered double lip seal with wiper eliminates seal drag and dirt intrusion.
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized - Assures consistency in production and performance.
- Shock Mounting - Hardware and bushing material exclusive to QA1 shocks, for both upper and lower mounts. Mounting hardware is zinc or chrome plated for durability and professional appearance.
Revalveable and Rebuildable - by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
Single Adjustable: Simultaneous compression and rebound adjustment, 18 valving options. Unique to QA1, one knob changes both compression and rebound valving simultaneously, allowing total suspension control in one easy to reach location.
Note: Sold individually - (2 Required)