Tubular Rear Lower Control Arms with Polyurethane Bushings - 1965-1970 Chevrolet B-Body: Impala, Caprice, Biscayne, Bel-Air, etc.
Replace the factory's weak and flexible rubber bushed rear lower control arms on your 1965-1970 Chevrolet B-Body Impala, Caprice, Biscayne, Bel Air, etc. with our heavy duty tubular units! Our tubular rear lower control arms provide for serious handling performance and greatly increase the rear end's fore and aft stability.
more than 45 years of use the factory rear lower control arms are
corroded and the rubber bushings are cracked and dry rotted which
adversely effects the performance of your car.
your ride quality, reduce body roll, eliminate
wheel hop and increase traction with an easy bolt on installation. All
ends are fitted with grease fittings for easy lubrication of the fluted
Specifications & Features:
- CNC laser cut 1.75" x .120" wall DOM tubing
- CNC laser cut and formed 3/16" steel coil spring seats
- 0.875" x
.156" wall DOM tubing spring retainer mounting bolt through sleeve TIG
welded in place to handle the most severe abuse
- 0.875" x
.188" wall DOM tubing sway bar mounting bolt through sleeves TIG welded
in place to handle the most severe abuse
- Stronger, yet lighter than stock
- Polyurethane bushings (fluted) with grease fittings for easy lubrication
integrated E-Brake cable mounts just like the factory
- Reuses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your mounting brackets
new mounting hardware for the spring retainer, E-Brake cable and sway
bolt in installation
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish
Priced per Pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair
Note: Fits Chevrolet B-Body cars only.