Pro-Series Rear Anti-Roll Drag Sway Bar - 1968-1972 GM A-Body: Chevelle, Malibu, GTO, etc.
Application: 1968-1972 GM A-Body: Chevelle, Malibu, GTO, etc.
Leaving the line sideways? Car looks like the "Leaning Tower of Pisa" when you launch?
Our Pro-Series rear anti-roll sway bar for the 1968-1972 A-Body cars eliminates torque steer and body roll during hard launches and will drastically improve consistency and stability going down the track.
Sway bar will work with any stock or aftermarket rear end housing and will clear all aftermarket exhausts and suspension components.
Our bar stock is 1-5/16" solid 4140 heat treated spring grade chrome moly steel. The bar is entirely heat formed and coined as one piece. We put our bar through this extensive process to insure that the final product will be the strongest, most durable bar on the market, and that it will be the most resistant to form alteration.
Most aftermarket anti-roll bars are cold-bent mild steel making them weaker at the bends, and more vulnerable to shape alteration. Spherical rod ended adjustable end links allow you to pre-load your rear suspension for straight launches. We exclusively use extra heavy-duty 5/8" spherical rod ends with Teflon self lubricating race.
- 1-5/16" solid heat treated spring grade 4140 chrome moly sway bar
- 15/16" x .156" wall silver zinc plated 4140 chrome moly extreme duty end link adjusters
- 5/8" chrome moly spherical rod ends with Teflon self lubricating race
- 3/16" CNC laser cut and formed mounting saddles with grip-lock teeth (no welding onto the rear required).
- Heavy-duty 7/16" u-bolts
- CNC laser cut and formed 1/4" steel upper end link mounts
- Fluted polyurethane bushings and silicone grease
- Powder coated in your choice of the above colors
Specify your axle tube diameter and color choice.
Note: Welding of the upper end link mounts is required for installation