QA1 Stocker Star - 18 Way Double Adjustable Front Shock
SKU #: Q-TD507
Application: 1964-1967 GM A-Body / 1958-1996 GM B-Body
- Easy bolt-in installation
- Deflective Disc Valving – Advanced shock technology with increased valving response, control and consistency.
- On-The-Car Valving Adjustment - Gone are the days of removing shocks to adjust valving, simply turn the knob.
- 5/8” Centerless Ground - Hard chrome plated piston rod with precision surface, increased durability, eliminates piston rod flex.
- Machined, Forged Aluminum Body - Lightweight and stronger than billet.
- Bright Anodized Body - Unmatched durability, ease of maintenance, show-winning appearance.
- Three Step Sealing System with Aerospace Material - Exclusively engineered double lip seal with wiper eliminates seal drag and dirt intrusion.
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized - Assures consistency in production and performance.
- Shock Mounting - Hardware and bushing material exclusive to QA1 shocks, for both upper and lower mounts. Mounting hardware is zinc or chrome plated for durability and professional appearance.
Revalveable and Rebuildable - by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
Double Adjustable: Truly Independent compression and rebound adjustment, 324 Valving Options. Includes 18 positions of compression adjustment on one knob, and 18 positions of rebound adjustment on the other knob. Each knob is clearly labeled with an "R" for rebound or a "C" for compression, as well as plus and minus symbols for ease of adjustment.
Note: Sold individually - (2 Required)