Pro-Series Rear Anti-Roll Drag Sway Bar - 1982-2002 GM F-Body: Camaro & Firebird
Application: 1982-2002 GM F-Body: Camaro & Firebird
Leaving the line sideways? Car looks like the "Leaning Tower of Pisa" when you launch?
Our Pro-Series rear anti-roll sway bar for the 1982-2002 GM F-Body Camaro and Firebird eliminates torque steer and body roll during hard launches and will drastically improve consistency and stability going down the track.
This rear sway bar will work with any factory, or aftermarket rear axle housings with up to 3.25" diameter axle tubes, and will clear all aftermarket exhausts and suspension components.
Our bar stock is 1-5/16" solid 4140 heat treated spring grade chrome moly steel. The bar is entirely heat formed and coined as one piece.
We put our bar through this extensive process to insure that the final product will be the strongest, most durable sway bar on the market, and that it will be the most
resistant to form alteration.
Most aftermarket anti-roll bars are cold-bent mild steel making them weaker at the bends, and more vulnerable to shape alteration.
Our spherical rod ended adjustable end links allow you to pre-load your rear suspension for straight launches. We exclusively use extra heavy-duty 5/8" spherical rod
ends with a Teflon® self lubricating race.
Specifications & Features:
- 1-5/16" solid heat treated spring grade 4140 chrome moly sway bar.
- 15/16" x .156" wall silver zinc plated 4140 chrome moly extreme duty end link adjusters.
- 5/8" chrome moly spherical rod ends with Teflon® self lubricating race.
- CNC laser cut and formed 3/16" steel mounting saddles with grip-lock teeth (no welding onto the axle tubes required).
- Heavy-duty 7/16" u-bolts.
- CNC laser cut 1/4" steel upper end link mounts bolt to the factory mounting holes in the subframe (welding recommended after installation).
- Fluted polyurethane bushings with grease fittings.
- Easy 100% bolt in installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- Powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish.
Fitment Notes: This rear sway bar fits 2.50"-3.25" diameter axle tubes. Specify your axle tube diameter and rear end type in the option boxes above.