QA1 Stocker Star - R Series 18 Way Rebound Adjustable Front Shock
SKU #: Q-TR505
- Easy bolt-in installation
- Deflective Disc Valving – Advanced shock technology with increased valving response, control and consistency.
- On-The-Car Valving Adjustment - Gone are the days of removing shocks to adjust valving, simply turn the knob.
- 5/8” Centerless Ground - Hard chrome plated piston rod with precision surface, increased durability, eliminates piston rod flex.
- Machined, Forged Aluminum Body - Lightweight and stronger than billet.
- Bright Anodized Body - Unmatched durability, ease of maintenance, show-winning appearance.
- Three Step Sealing System with Aerospace Material - Exclusively engineered double lip seal with wiper eliminates seal drag and dirt intrusion.
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized - Assures consistency in production and performance.
- Shock Mounting - Hardware and bushing material exclusive to QA1 shocks, for both upper and lower mounts. Mounting hardware is zinc or chrome plated for durability and professional appearance.
Revalveable and Rebuildable - by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
"R" Series - Fixed firm compression with adjustable rebound: 90-10 valving for all front drag racing applications.
Note: Sold individually - (2 Required)