Tubular Adjustable Front Upper A-Arms with Spherical Rod Ends - 1993-2002 GM F-Body: Camaro & Firebird
Application: 1993-2002 GM F-Body: Camaro & Firebird
Spohn Performance's adjustable front upper a-arms for the 1993-2002 GM F-Body Camaro & Firebird set a new, higher standard of performance and quality. When we designed our upper a-arms, we had two goals in mind.
One was to provide the performance capabilities needed for the toughest race tracks, the second was to provide the strength and durability required for the demands of a daily driven vehicle. We're proud to say that we have accomplished both.
If you are looking for the highest quality front suspension components for the fourth generation F-Body, you just found them!
- 1.25" x .120" wall DOM tubing
- 3/4" chrome moly spherical rod ends with Teflon self lubricating race
- CNC machined through sleeve and silver zinc plated steel spacers keep the rod ends perfectly centered inside of the mounting brackets
- The threaded rod ends allow additional alignment adjustability
- CNC laser cut 1/4" steel ball joint mounting plate
- -3º improved ball joint angle for lowered cars
- Durable and brilliant powder coated finish in your choice of the above colors
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- Much STRONGER than stock!
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded 4130N chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 1.25" x .095" 4130N chrome moly tubing.
NOTE: The stock upper a-arms have ball joints installed with heavy duty rivets. You can grind off the rivets and then install the ball joints on to our upper a-arms (use our #986 hardware kit - click here). Optionally, we can supply our tubular upper a-arms with new heavy duty precision ball joints installed.
Priced per Pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair