Dual Front Shock Mounting Kit - Lifted Ride Height - 2003-2013 Dodge Ram 4x4 2500 & 3500
Application: 2003-2013 Dodge Ram 4x4 2500 | 2003-2012 3500 | Lifted Ride Height
Do you have a lifted Dodge Ram 4x4 truck with aggressive tires? Spohn Performance's dual front shock mounting kit is ideal to tame your beast. Dual front shock kits help to distribute the workload over two shocks for improved on and off road performance.
These dual front shock kits serve up added stability for a more controlled ride when taking on those less traveled trails and grouping shocks lowers shock temperature
and reduces shock fade. Installing our dual front shock kit is a simple 100% bolt in installation, no welding or cutting is required.
This is the dual front shock mounting kit. You can choose to purchase the kit with or without shocks, make your choice in the option box above. If you choose to purchase the shocks the pricing shown is for a pair of (2) shocks.
Be advised that the shocks required to work as a second shock with our mounting kit are not the same length or type as the factory location front shock. We highly suggest you purchase the shocks along with the mounting kit so you're sure to have the proper shocks to install.
Lifted Dodge Ram 4x4 Dual Front Shock Mounting Kit Specifications:
- CNC laser cut and formed 1/4" steel brackets
- Precision MIG welded for long lasting durability
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware (Grade 8)
- Includes all shock mounting hardware (Grade 8)
- 100% bolt in installation
- Powder coated gloss black for a durable and brilliant finish
- Optional second front shocks are available for 4"-5", 6" or 7"-8" lifts to complete the installation
Priced per Pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair