QA1 18 Way Single Adjustable Rear Shock - 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
Application: 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
These forged aluminum bodied QA1 Stocker Star 18 way single adjustable rear shocks bolt right in where your stockers were and give you eighteen (18) valving options to
tune your ride.
They feature an easy to reach external adjustment knob on the bottom of the shock that provides total suspension control in one easy to reach location.
- Easy bolt-in installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- Deflective disc valving - increased valving response, control and consistency.
- On-the-car valving adjustment - no more removing shocks to adjust valving, simply turn the knob.
- 5/8” centerless ground, hard chrome plated piston rod - increased durability, eliminates piston rod flex.
- Forged aluminum body - lightweight, stronger than billet.
- Bright anodized body for a show-winning appearance.
- 3-step sealing system - exclusively engineered double lip seal with wiper eliminates seal drag and dirt intrusion.
- Shock dyno tested and serialized assures consistency in production and performance.
- Revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers.
- Adjustment Type: 18 Way Single Adjustable (simultaneous compression and rebound adjustment)
- Shock Type: Rear Shock
- Compressed Length: 13.00"
- Extended Length: 20.50"
- Upper Mount: Stud
- Lower Mount: Eyelet
- Bushing Type: Polyurethane
- Shock Shaft O.D.: 0.622"
- Shock Body O.D.: 1.949"
Sold Each -- Qty. 2 Required