QA1 18 Way Double Adjustable Rear Shock - 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
Application: 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
These forged aluminum bodied QA1 Stocker Star 18 way double adjustable rear shocks bolt right in where your stockers were and give you 324 valving options to tune your
They feature easy to reach external adjustment knobs on the bottom of the shock that provide total suspension control in one easy to reach location that provides truly independent adjustment of compression and rebound.
You get 18 positions of compression adjustment on one knob, and 18 positions of rebound adjustment on the other knob. Each knob is clearly labeled with an "R" for rebound or a "C" for compression, as well as plus and minus symbols for ease of adjustment.
- Easy bolt-in installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- Deflective disc valving - increased valving response, control and consistency.
- On-the-car valving adjustment - no more removing shocks to adjust valving, simply turn the knob.
- 5/8” centerless ground, hard chrome plated piston rod - increased durability, eliminates piston rod flex.
- Forged aluminum body - lightweight, stronger than billet.
- Bright anodized body for a show-winning appearance.
- 3-step sealing system - exclusively engineered double lip seal with wiper eliminates seal drag and dirt intrusion.
- Shock dyno tested and serialized assures consistency in production and performance.
- Revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers.
- Adjustment Type: 18 Way Double Adjustable (independent compression and rebound adjustments = 324 valving options!)
- Shock Type: Rear Shock
- Compressed Length: 13.00"
- Extended Length: 20.50"
- Upper Mount: Stud
- Lower Mount: Eyelet
- Bushing Type: Polyurethane
- Shock Shaft O.D.: 0.622"
- Shock Body O.D.: 1.949"
Sold Each -- Qty. 2 Required