Pre-Load Adjustable Front Subframe Chassis Brace - 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro
Application: 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro
The Spohn Performance tubular front subframe chassis brace for the 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro is designed to stiffen the front subframe and reinforce the chassis. It
ties the two legs of the front k-member together. This increases stability and reduces mount deflection for much better handling.
Our tubular front subframe chassis brace is constructed of 1.25" x .120" and 1.75" x .120" DOM tubing. Our CNC laser cut 3/16" steel mounting tabs are designed to work with the OEM k-member mounting bolts for an easy 10 minute bolt in installation.
This adjustable version of the tubular front subframe brace uses a 3/4"-16 right and left hand threaded 4140 chrome moly double male adjuster placed in the center of the brace that threads into 4130 chrome moly TIG welded threaded tube adapters, for easy on-car pre-load adjustment. What the adjustment allows you to do is place pre-loaded outboard tension on to the front subframe. It makes for a very tight front end!
Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish.
Build Specifications & Features:
- Constructed of 1.25" x .120" and 1.75" x .120" DOM tubing
- CNC laser cut 3/16" steel mounting tabs
- Precision TIG and MIG welded
- Silver zinc plated 3/4"-16 right hand and left hand threaded CNC machined 4140 chrome moly double male adjuster threads into 4130 chrome moly TIG welded threaded tube adapters to allow for easy on-the-car tension adjustments
- Easy 10 minute bolt in installation
- Tucks up high and dry for ample ground clearance even on lowered vehicles
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish
Fitment Note: Will not clear most long tube headers.