Tubular Front Subframe Chassis Brace - 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro
Application: 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro
The Spohn Performance tubular front subframe chassis brace for the 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro is designed to stiffen the front subframe and reinforce the chassis. It
ties the two legs of the front k-member together. This increases stability and reduces mount deflection for much better handling.
Our tubular front subframe chassis brace is constructed of 1.25" x .120" and 1.75" x .120" DOM tubing. Our CNC laser cut 3/16" steel mounting tabs are designed to work with the OEM k-member mounting bolts for an easy 10 minute bolt in installation.
Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish.
Build Specifications & Features:
- Constructed of 1.25" x .120" and 1.75" x .120" DOM tubing
- CNC laser cut 3/16" steel mounting tabs
- Precision TIG and MIG welded
- Easy 10 minute bolt in installation
- Tucks up high and dry for ample ground clearance even on lowered vehicles
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish
Fitment Note: Will not clear most long tube headers.