Strut Tower Brace - 2 Point - Lightweight Aluminum - 2011-2015 Chevrolet Camaro
Application: 2011-2015 Chevrolet Camaro
Strengthen your front subframe assembly and eliminate strut tower deflection on your 2011+ Chevy Camaro by connecting
the strut towers together.
Our strut tower brace is built from extruded aluminum oval tubing with a honeycomb reinforced interior for the ultimate in lightweight strength and rigidity. It features cast aluminum mounting pads that are 100% TIG welded to the tubing for precision fitment to the factory mounting holes, no drilling or welding is required!
All required mounting hardware is included and it features a brilliant and durable powder coated finish in your choice of the above colors. The total weight of the entire assembly is only 5.8 pounds!
Strut Tower Brace Features:
- Extruded aluminum oval tubing with a honeycomb reinforced interior
- Cast aluminum mounting pads that are 100% TIG welded to the tubing
- 100% bolt in installation - no drilling or welding is required
- All required mounting hardware is included
- Entire assembly weighs only 5.8 pounds
- Brilliant and durable powder coated finish in your choice of the above colors
Fitment Notes: Will not fit the 2010 Camaro. Your 2011-2015 Camaro must have the three threaded mounting holes in the strut towers from the factory as shown in the last two pictures listed. The 2010 and some very early 2011 Camaros do not have these type of strut towers. Will not clear a supercharger.