Custom Tubular Control Arm - Poly / Poly Ends - Adjustable
Our control arms outperform the flexible, stamped-steel arms and soft rubber bushings that come from the factory. Eliminate wheelhop and increase traction with an easy bolt on installation. All ends are fitted with grease fittings for easy lubrication of the fluted polyurethane bushings. Adjustability allows for fore and aft centering of the rear, as well as pinion angle adjustment. These control arms can be used for any custom application. From street rods to 4x4 trucks, just tell us how you want them built and we'll build them!
- Polyurethane bushed (fluted) ends equipped with grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Right hand and left hand threaded CNC machined double male stud adjuster threads into 4130 chrome moly TIG welded threaded tube adapter
- Easy to adjust on the vehicle without removal!
- Enter the bolt hole to bolt hole (C-C) length
- Enter the overall mounting width of End 1
- Select the mounting bolt diameter of End 1
- Enter the overall mounting width of End 2
- Select the mounting bolt diameter of End 2
- Choose mild steel DOM or 4130N Chrome Moly tubing
- Powder coated in your choice of the above colors
Schematic: Click on the small drawing above to view full size schematic
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded 4130N chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 4130N chrome moly tubing.
Note: Sold Individually - For a
pair enter Qty. 2