Custom Tubular Control Arm - Spherical Ends - Adjustable
Our control arms outperform the flexible, stamped-steel arms and soft rubber bushings that come from the factory. Eliminate wheelhop and increase traction with an easy bolt on installation. The high quality spherical rod ends provide for "bind-free" handling performance.
Adjustability allows for fore and aft centering of the rear, as well as pinion angle adjustment. These control arms can be used for any custom application. From street rods to 4x4 trucks, just tell us how you want them built and we'll build them!
- TIG welded right hand and left hand threaded 4130 chrome moly tube ends with wrench flats allow for easy on vehicle adjustment
- 3/4" chrome moly spherical rod ends with Teflon® self lubricating race
- CNC machined through sleeve and zinc plated steel spacers keep rod end perfectly centered inside of the vehicle mounting bracket
- Enter the bolt hole to bolt hole (C-C) length
- Enter the overall mounting width of End 1
- Select the mounting bolt diameter of End 1
- Enter the overall mounting width of End 2
- Select the mounting bolt diameter of End 2
- Choose mild steel DOM or 4130N Chrome Moly tubing
- Powder coated in your choice of the above colors
Schematic: Click on the small drawing above to view full size schematic
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded 4130N chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 4130N chrome moly tubing.
Note: Sold Individually -
For a pair enter Qty. 2